Old November 13th 03, 05:25 AM
H M

thanks for bringing back some very happy memories of simpler times and
a superb computer (for its day anyway). Come to think of it, it was
Interceptor (remember that?) that sold me my first Amiga :-)
Regards, Jeff.

interceptor? is that the one where you had to take off from and then
land on an aircraft carrier to qualify? i used a trick to accomplish
that: take off, do half a looping and fly upside down in the opposite
direction, gaining altitude. at a sufficient distance from the carrier i
did the other half of the looping and approached the carrier...