Old January 13th 05, 11:31 PM
Jim Kelly

Same for me. It is definitely a relief to vomit, but only for 20
to 60min when reoccurence is likely.

jk

"ttaylor at cc.usu.edu" wrote in message
oups.com...
fiveniner asked:

A question for those who get airsick... after vomiting, do the
symptoms ease? Or does the nausea remain?

I feel fine for 20 to 60 minutes, then as long as I'm still in
the
same environment the nausea starts coming back. You have to
decide if
it is time to land after you fill the first bag or will you be
high
enough and in a location that you can handle the plane when you
need
the second one ;-). Tucked up tight against a ridge trying to
scrape
you a** off the mountain top or trying to deal with an off-field
landing is not a great time to have to use the bag.

Tim