Old March 25th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Practice IMC in real IMC

"kgruber" wrote in message

" You probably wouldn't be save in IMC without your flight director so I
think you are exercising good judgement.

You are really full of crap (putting it mildly). You're one of those
brick-brains that give GA a bad reputation, the worst of which is
justified.

You pompous idiot...smarter that ASF and the other organizations and more
goddamn arrogant than the fools we deride.

Okay, you overgrown punk, get the last word in like you usually do in
your typical adolescent manner.

Drinking AGAIN tonight matt? You really need to put a check mark in the
"Do you have visions of self grandeur" box on your next medical.

Let's see: I'm uncomfortable doing unusual attitude recovery in IMC. The
accident record shows this to be probably the top killer of IR pilots. So
tell me how that equates to "visions of self grandeur" instead of something
more the opposite, such as "not pushing ones luck"?

Stick to your day job.