Old May 7th 05, 02:52 AM
Henryk Birecki

Question is does anyone with similar configuration have the same
problem.

You did not provide enough of a description for me to attempt to help.
Let's communicate directly. I need a definition of "freezing". How
often does it freeze and under what circumstances? Does it freeze if
you use just a standard GPS? Is "RX_FLAG" off....

Regards,
Henryk Birecki

cernauta wrote:

Does anybody have any suggestions for this problem?
At the moment I run version 1.2.4.7. NMEA source is my LX-20.
I have hard-reset the unit, and installed only GPS_LOG (on a dedicated
Ipaq 3130). NMEA sentence is set to RMC, 4800 bps.

enjoy the sky

Aldo Cernezzi