Old July 16th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
greatav8or

Default Artificial horizon pinout?

if u knew the aircraft it came from and had the wiring diagram for that
a/c, it would show the pin-out connections to the radio stack or auto
pilot module.(i had a pa-28r that had the schematic in the service
manual, that i ordered from the factory.) that was almost 20 yrs ago,
so take it for what it's worth.

wrote:
Dave S wrote:
You need a brand name and a model number before anybody could hazard a
guess. Just because the connector "looks" standard, each manufacturer
has their own pinout scheme.

Dave

wrote:
Does anyone have pinout, number/diagram, for the (seemingly
standardized) plug on the back of those vacuum driven artificial
horizons? I assume they interface with a wing leveler or autopilot.

Jim

Kinda figured that but I thought I'd ask anyway. I'll see what I can
do. Thanks.

Jim