Old August 20th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration

Default Adhesive

After years of looking, I recently obtained a pair of the old Piper
Cherokee logos from the center of the old style bow tie yokes. They
are in fine condition and really jazz up the cockpit

I am unsure of what to use to mount them in the semicircular recess in
the yoke. I would not want to use an adhesive that will react in some
way with the "plastic" yoke and weaken them. There is already a
recurrent AD to check these yokes for cracks, so these pot metal
emblems will need to be removed from time to time for inspection.

Bruce McFadden Birmingham, AL
PA32-260