Old June 16th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Vaughn Simon

Default Well, It flies!

"Doug Palmer" wrote in message
k.net...
Well, all of these glued together Popsicle sticks actually fly! It only took
10 ¼ years! The FAA inspected my Spencer Aircar project on Tuesday & blessed
it as an airplane. Today, My Test Pilot and friend Brian Branscomb made the
first flight of N351DP

The word "congratulations" hardly seems sufficient, but it is the best word
I have right now. That is a real nice looking airplane! How could you ever
guess that the Aircar was designed by the same guy who designed the Seabee?

You have truly earned my admiration.

Vaughn