Old February 14th 05, 08:18 PM
Quilljar

Chris Harries wrote:
What are you looking for? commercial jet flying? bush turbo flying, or
honining your Cessna skills? Yes go with FS2004 Century of Flight
(FS9) saitex make some good joysticks. I have the Cyborg 3D. Its good
as it twists swell which is sued for rudder, either get one like that
or pedals and yoke if your really serious. Do the lessons in FS. They
can be a bit irritating, but very useful I thought. Join the NG
alt.games.Microsoft.flight-sim its very good

I second all that, now tell us what are the specs of your computer, because
you need a good chip and a fast video card to get the best out of FS2004.
Also you really do need a joystick or if you prefer, yoke and pedals.

--
Quilljar
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi