Old January 13th 04, 04:27 AM
helicopterandy

wrote in message ...
The scorpion head is not the best design in the world. However, as
far as the tilting, an R22 doesn't really tilt on a U-joint, but an
optical illusion makes it look like that. The scorpion really does
tilt.

I have looked at the R22 head and this looks like a nice one. I am
planning some kind of hybrid between the R22 and Bell using
elastomeric bearings. There is no grease in an elastomeric bearing.

This, of course, assumes that I don't find a cheap one on ebay.

Dennis.

Bob,
This guy Dennis is obviously a clown trying to cause concern among
real aircraft owners and pilots. His making reference to "a cheap one
on eBay" is a dead giveaway. He's just looking for a response. Typical
to these type of forums.

Dennis,
Sincerely,
Andy