Old March 8th 21, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Alternative to the Battery wows?

Mark Mocho wrote on 3/8/2021 11:34 AM:
And I seem to remember hearing that water vapor is more of a "greenhouse gas" than carbon dioxide.

Not so much when it comes to climate change, because as water vapor increases (primarily due to
global warming), it forms more clouds, which reflect the heat, tending to reduce global warming
- all part of a natural cycle that's be going on since the earth began. CO2 does not condense,
and we are adding it to the atmosphere at a far higher rate than natural carbon sinks can
remove it.