Old October 7th 04, 06:24 PM
Ron Natalie

Aviv Hod wrote:
I just ran across this article and thought it was interesting. It's
reiteration of basic chemistry,

Doesn't even need to be metalic mercury...the mercurial salts are bad
enough. I used to have a material sceince professor back in the
seventies that said he was scared to fly because security was always
looking for guns and he knew what held airplanes together and that
a bottle of innocuous looking mercurial salts would kill him. He
used to theorize about pooring it in the lav. The key is that you have
to find some critical piece of EXPOSED aluminum to get it on.