Old November 7th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ping Jay Honeck - heres your new GPS

On Nov 1, 2:58*pm, xyzzy wrote:
On Oct 31, 3:36*pm, "Mike Isaksen" wrote:

Jay, if you're still on, lurking or maybe someone can forward it to you:

Here's your new GPS. Looks like the Garmin boys have been listening to all
us whiners.

http://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/webclip/696demo.cfm

I got my Victor Airways feature (yeah,... I fly the East Coast so I still
need that if I want to play with ATC while VFR).

It wasn't clear from the video that it has a full Victor Airways
feature. It looks to me like it can display victor airways, but can it
compute routes using victor airways like the 480 can? *It doesn't look
like it to me.

My panel mounted 496 won't be going anywhere soon.