Old October 17th 03, 02:57 PM

Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
362436 (Ron) wrote:

Who was the fool claiming that there was no evidence that a plane
(namely a 757-200) crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001?
Take a look at these pictures:
http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/pho...n_0901_135.jpg
http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/pho...n_0901_136.jpg

For the record, turbine (or compressor) disks from a RB.211-535E4 can be
seen in the left side of these pictures.

Yes, I know that some weanie is going to claim that the disks seen in
these photos were "planted" by the folks who also fly black helicopters

No, actually these netloons are claiming it could be from a cruise missile...

*Really* big cruise missile...

Well, speaking of size, doesn't it look pretty small for an
RB-211?...I googled for info and found that the fan on a 211 is
6.5 feet in diameter. I realize that the fan is gonna be bigger
than the turbine/compressor discs but this one looks to be maybe
2.5 to 3 feet wide judging from the fireman's leg in the
foreground. Seems a bit small doesn't it?.
--

-Gord.