Old January 7th 15, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TravisBrown73[_2_]

Default Cracked canopy

I'll give a nod to Todd's Canopies.
In the 2007 timeframe, his charge was incredibly reasonable for a custom blown, all-he-had-was-a-framerail, canopy with a nice tint.

As far as tangencies; the canopy on my SZD-52-2 is ~72 inches long and extremely flat at the joins to the body. It took Todd two tries he said, but he was happy w/ the result, and I am too.

Shipping was extra, and reasonable for the size of the crate.
You cut the blank out of the stock and trim to install what he sends back in the container. Now... that is a terrible job. It takes a lot of careful work to trim and install a canopy.
~Travis N4067U