Old February 7th 04, 10:39 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

And what drives women to lust and love?

That's something your father should have taught you! :~)

Maybe, but *my* father didn't want me to know that sort of thing. He was somewhat
of a Puritan. I had to figure out what little I know about it by empirical
experiment. Might even have been more fun that way.

George Patterson
Love, n.: A form of temporary insanity afflicting the young. It is curable
either by marriage or by removal of the afflicted from the circumstances
under which he incurred the condition. It is sometimes fatal, but more
often to the physician than to the patient.