Old July 10th 03, 09:35 PM
Todd Pattist

Robert Moore wrote:

When I checked-out as a type-rated B-727 co-pilot at PanAm,
I had been a flight instructor for many years and I can just
imagine what would have happened if I had turned to the captain
and said "Cap'n, I'll be giving you instruction during this
flight so that I can log it as PIC". Sure! :-)

Considering I've never had the good fortune to check out in
a B-727, it's not surprising our perspectives are slightly
different, but this doesn't quite seem like the scenario of
"riding with a friend" I had in mind. :-)

Todd Pattist
(Remove DONTSPAMME from address to email reply.)
___
Make a commitment to learn something from every flight.
Share what you learn.