Old November 1st 03, 04:45 PM
Larry Smith

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:37:11 -0600, Jerry Wass
wrote:

you know I've been amused by the header of this thread for some time.
when you consider the absolutely critical nature of the things I'm
damned if I'd be buying the cheaper ones if they were available.

they are the most non redundant parts of an aircraft that uses them.
buy the best, you are seldom around for a warranty claim.

Stealth Pilot

Good is of one, better of two, best of three or more. All you can get are
good. Monopoly and all like that. Brunton bought out its competitor.