Old May 5th 04, 11:38 PM
Stu & Kathy Fields

I got a ride in the prototype at Arlington last year and was impressed with
the stability. Was not impressed with the control forces HIGH. Prototype
used an RAF cabin and was much closer than what I was used to with my
Safari. I never did find the rudder pedals. I tried an stock RAF after my
ride in the Groen and found the rudder pedal forces in that bird were pretty
much the same HIGH. All that said, I have a great load of respect for Jim
Mayfield and his gyro knowledge and engineering expertise. In the past,
I've had some time with Jim and he knows what he is doing. I think that
their gyro will be the leading two seater quickly;

Stu Fields ex gyro pilot turned helo pilot.

"Al Colunio" wrote in message
m...
Hi. I have been lurking lately. I have an interest in Gyroplanes (not

enough
money for helicopters). Does anyone have any comments about the new gyro

kit
that the groen bros are introducing, or is it to early to tell much.

Thanks
for any info.