Old March 20th 07, 01:39 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Otherwise, you are on your own and will have to make it yourself.

I built my own out of fiberglass similar to the original but bigger. The more involved part is the new cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Collin View Post
P. Corbett wrote:
Matts

I sold my PIK20B after 30 years. I tried to get winglets and was always
told that it was impossible to do. Even though I no longer have one I
would like very much to see a photo of a PIK20 with winglets if you have
one.

Regards,

Paul

I still have a PIK20B and if anyone knows where I can get winglets from
I would be very interested. Also if anyone knows where I can get a wider
panel as i have more toys but no space.

--

Phil Collin
Partner Manager