Old January 18th 05, 06:04 PM
RST Engineering

Default EAA Board Of Directors (new rules)

OK, sports fans, the rules of the game have changed since I last ran for the
BOD in 1997. They no longer accept email signatures; they want wet ink
sigs. Therefore, we have to play the game a little differently.

If you will please email me with subject EAABOD, I
will send you, by return email, the "official" form that I just got from
Oshkosh in either MSWord (50k) or .pdf (7k) for you to print out and
hopefully circulate for me at your airport or within your chapter. All they
want now is your signature, your EAA#, and the date of expiration.

The crunch is time. I have to have 25 signatures IN THEIR HANDS in Oshkosh
by 1 March, which means we've got about three weeks to get the ball rolling.
I'd like to have the forms back by the 15th of February to give me enough
wiggle room to count, verify, and get the forms back to Winnebagoland.

Any help you can give, from one signature to a hundred, will be most
appreciated.

Jim