Old July 13th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Hilton

Default Heart trouble

That's pretty funny. After reading your first line, my head went into
overdrive thinking how a-fib's side effects could cause earache.

Hope it all works out CJ.

Hilton

On 2007-07-13 12:25:22 -0700, "Hilton" said:

How do you know if you have a-fib? i.e. how did you know to go to the
doc?
Do you feel faint, or a vibration in your chest?

Just curious.

Hilton

I had, of all things, an earache. So I went in to see if my ear was
infected. It was not -- just impacted ear wax, but the nurse took my pulse
and the next thing I knew I was getting an EKG.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor