Old November 18th 03, 11:54 AM
Cambridge_Flyer

No, It is an 0-320 rod but it is an older casting and looks like it had previously been balanced as you can see where material was removed from it up by the small end. I think I'll look for another one. Thanks for your response.
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message ...
That one doesn't happen to be for a 360 does it?? they're a tad shorter 'ya know..
Cambridge_Flyer wrote:

Hi, I'm putting together a Lycoming 0-320A engine from parts I've scrounged
together. I have four connecting rods, three of which are within ..12 oz of
each other and the forth is about .5 oz less then the other three. Does
anyone know what the Specs are for Lycoming Connecting Rods?? Thanks.