Old November 9th 17, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default Train Wreck

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 11:35:34 AM UTC-8, wrote:

How come I get the blame and you get the money?
Rigged!!!!!!!!!
UH

I'm more manipulative than you are Hank.

You've got to get up to speed on how to swing things in your favor. It's kind of like leeching, but with human personalities. Pretend they're your friend and go along until you don't need them anymore, then kick them to the curb - or use someone else do it for you. It takes practice.

For those who are perplexed by the human dynamics of organizations, I've found this article quite illuminating as a general guide.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/melis..._10722026.html