Old May 18th 04, 05:25 PM
CallsignZippo

With all due respect a significant overreaction to the above poster
who monitors military (AC) comms. Although the forum he has elected
to post his intercepts may not be correct, neither was your response.

Having worked AF military radio shacks from Andrews to Croughton and
points in between, his posts, although probably off topic certainly
did not warrant a call to NCIS.

My AF Service goes back to the days of the old Global Command and
Control System-Stations AFCC/ATOS and ended shortly after the
introduction of now numerous SATCOM systems. I, as well as
innumerable other radio operators and drivers often received radio
transmission verification requests. Returning a unit patch and a
verification card was SOP in most cases.

There are numerous publications including "Monitoring Times" that
frequently publishes information regarding military comms that are far
more sensitive than Allan's intercepts.

Your statement(s); "You have been reported to the NCIS". "When
something smells bad, it usually is", "You will certainly be
investigated" et al, are pure gibberish.

Lastly, all the intercepts Allen has posted were made in the clear on
known VHF-UHF mil com frequencies, he has not "exposed" anything to
any adversary. When Allen starts posting decrypted frequency hop mode
xmits, I will become concerned. Until then, as my kids use to say,
"chill out".