Old May 20th 04, 05:27 AM
fudog50

You're right, I'll give it a rest,,,there is nothing
classified,,,
like I said sensitive maybe,,just a normal reaction to this stuff due
to years on the pointy end during the cold war,,,try to post that
stuff in the 80's,,,
While it may be that you feel you are free to post any kind of
sensitive **** on here because of an ego thing, and it is totally
unclassified,,,just remember, our friends used to be our enemies, and
just as fast as it changed,,, it could change again.
Like I said,,,just another piece of the puzzle. Go ahead and
keep showing the world how CONOPS are performed in a military ATC
environment and the pattern of the COMMS, very smart.
"Military" is the key word here, and if you still feel it's ok
to post to the world our military Comms during a time of war, then
keep going, then we will see who's side you are on.
You seem to forget that "usenet" is the entire world, not just
some people here in the states you are trying to impress.

On 19 May 2004 21:01:25 -0700, (sameolesid) wrote:

fudog50 wrote in message . ..
My point exactly,,,while what he is doing is ok,,,posting it to the
world is suspect,,,especially his motives?

Give it a rest fudog, there's nuthin classified here. Mr Stern's posts
are entertaining...Thats it!!