Old January 9th 04, 05:07 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:32:14 GMT, "Bill A."
wrote:

Hi all. I'm looking for some suggestions on some plans. No kits though, I
want to scratch build something. I want a 2 seater so I can bring up nephews
and nieces. I would prefer a biplane or hi-wing and something low and slow.
Most of my flying will be local with occasional trips between LA and San
Diego. As for build material I would like to stick to wood/fabric or metal.
Needless to say low build time is a plus. I am looking at the Zenith CH701
and the Loehle Early Bird Jenny right now but I was wondering if there is
anything else I should be looking else.

Pietenpol, of course:

http://www.pressenter.com/%7Eapietenp/

http://users.aol.com/bpanews/www.html