Old September 10th 03, 11:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...
Oh, I don't know. There might be other reasons he refused to endorse it.

A more telling situation is in Hoover's OWN book. In the chapter where he
discusses his FAA problems, he thanks, by name, about two dozen people for
their help in regaining his medical. He doesn't mention Jim Campbell.

Hmmmm I wonder why? could it be that Hoover didn't think zoom was as important
as zoom thinks he is? Credibility it's about credibility. When it comes down to
it zoom always falls short.

Note Campbell's claim regarding Hoover's reaction when he got his medical
back:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C27721AD5

If Bob Hoover was so grateful for Campbell's help that he called Jim first,
why did Hoover shun Zoom when he wrote his own book?

That's what a lot of us would like to know .Well not really because those of us
who know zoom didn't believe Hoover called zoom in the first place . So Hoover's
non acknowledgement of zoom is proof positive that zoom lied about the
importance of his involvement. Credibility it's about credibility.

zoom is a phony and those who believe him are fools or are being fooled. IMHO

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

'credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s