Old November 1st 07, 03:48 AM posted to demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:05:28 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:07:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:59:03 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:44:21 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:31:31 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

What? You tape their little beaks up?

I switch the lights off.

I see. Butt, of course, you wouldn't! A0L!

What?

You wouldn't see with the lights off.

I don't live in the middle of nowhere. There is no such thing as darkness here.

So you never get dark and stormy nights?

Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

See sig.

See sig run.

On what basis do you make that k'lame?

Physics.

What does that have to do with arses, PHucker?

Angular arse rotation is due to physics.

I suspect you like to get physical with arses.

Obsession noted.

Yes, I have noted your obsession.

pwease learn more engrish you siwwy jap.

Baka daro!

What?

Stupid fool.

Elaborate.

You stupid fool.

Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be
considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a
subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not
subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the
notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation
on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance
scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is
to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis
of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate
irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Come again?

Over your head?

Yuck! You're gross!

That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

No, I am not 144.

Oh very funny.....

Yes, I thought so.