Old September 5th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Ride Along in Competition?

On Sep 4, 8:24*pm, shkdriver
wrote:
Walt Connelly;739812 Wrote:

I understand there is someone who for a fee allows a passenger to ride
along in the back seat during competitions. *I believe this was possible
at the Senior Championships at Seminole Lake back in March. *Anyone know
who this is and how I would contact them? *I would be interested in the
experience. I understand the proceeds are donated to the national team.

Walt Connelly

I believe Karl Streideick does some of this, on this forum on page 5 he
posted about this.
Scott
W.

--
shkdriver

IIRC, Karl, Garret Willat, and Doug Jacobs have offered this type of
experience at various venues.

Frank Whiteley