Old June 5th 07, 05:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Inglima

Default US Airways Magazine photo - US Airways magazine photo.jpg (1/1)

Always figured that sooner or later the coast of California would just break
off along one of the fault lines and float out to sea. Looks like it must
have got caught in the Humboldt current or whatever it is that flows north
along the Pacific coast. Guess it just got stuck way up there and added a
bunch of land area to Alaska.

Those poor Alaskans. The Crazy's in California will drive them nuts.

Incidentally I live in S. Florida where we do not have to worry about such
things.

Tom Inglima