Old December 8th 20, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS3A rudder needed

On Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7:42:20 PM UTC-5, Bruce C wrote:
Yes we are based at Love's Landing. We operate a Schweizer 2-33 and a Phoebus. Scott an Dave not only provided tows until one of our neighbors bought a Pawnee. Thet also helped us get our operation up and running. There would not be gliders at Love's if not for all their help.

Bruce, Scotty, Dave and I go back to the old Thermal Research days in Miami.. I have the old trailer that the Pheobus was in, and also another one just like it. 500 or best offer. You want to get a good laugh just ask Scotty about the day I pulled him out of the middle of the Everglades. Our club also has a Phoebus that was just restored for our youth program, you can go to Facebook, Soaring Group and see some very good pics of the project, we hope to have it featured in Soaring magazine very soon. You will also see a couple of pics of the 233 that I am restoring for the youth program, it should be finished very soon, getting ready to paint the wings.
FD25 is where my place is, we fly gliders at X52, I was the founding member, got things rolling and giving a bit back at this stage of life. Come on down and join us for a great weekend, Scotty comes down often and volunteers his time and instruction for our club. Bob