Old November 19th 03, 11:00 PM
Dave S

Airnav at one time used to have a list of EVERY airport registered with
the FAA, including private strips that the owner did not desire to have
charted.

Since I have been told that airnav is now becoming fee based in some
manner, I dont know if that will continue to be true, but in the past,
if you went to www.airnav.com and went to airports... advanced search...
and selected parameters for private strips only, surrounding a given
city or public strip, you would get all the info available, including
contact info.

Dave

wrote:
I'm looking for a list of private strips nationwide, or on a
regional basis, along with contact information for the
owner/operator. They'll typically be grass or dirt behind a home
or group of homes, and without lighting/navaids they're not in
the nav documents. I've certainly landed on such sites, but have
never seen a list compiled.

Is such a resource published, either online or on paper?

Thanks!