Old July 6th 03, 01:36 PM
Neil Trotter

In article , Dr. Speedbyrd:
said:

Yes, I got it and you're right. The only question I have is, do you need to keep FS RealTime
running live in the background for the time zone feature to work, or was that added during the
installation process. I don't have need to change the offsets and all that. I just wanted the
time to change as it does in the real world.

I think the usual way is to keep it running, but it does do some
initialisation fixing up on startup of FS -- it complains if FS is
already running when you start Real Time (you need to start RT first).

This is quite well documented in the package once installed -- it's
under 3MB, so doesn't take long to download.

You'll need Peter Dowson's FSUIPC too I think. Both available from
avsim.com.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK