Old April 9th 05, 12:04 AM
Montblack

("Morgans" wrote)
For testing, that type of plywood is fine, but for building a plane, use
at least marine grade, and best is aircraft grade.

"...and best is aircraft grade"

I know about marine grade plywood, but aircraft grade?

Speaking of marine grade plywood (I paid $77 w/tax for a sheet of 3/4" last
year) is there such a thing as marine grade + green treated that they sell?
That's what I wanted, couldn't find any. Something about varnish + green
preservative doesn't do well together I was told. (???)

It was for a carpeted-over floor in a 16 ft boat. We ended up spar
varnishing our sheet a number of times.

Montblack