Old November 16th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Tri-Pacer[_1_]

Default Garmin 496 Training

Garmin's competitors are a bunch of weenies.

Boy, isn't that the truth? Lowrance, with all of its nautical might,
has proven to be nothing but a bottom feeder (and I own and like a
2000c, BTW). And AvMap may as well go back to Italy, because they
clearly don't understand marketing in the US.

It's really a shame, cuz without competition Garmin can just keep
stuffing their over-priced dinky x96's down our throats, knowing that
they're the only weather game in town.
--

Strange that no one has mentioned the King Skymap IIIC

Big screen, intuitive software, terrain info, etc.

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A