Old February 21st 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dennis Fetters

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Dennis: Ken's article referred to a vibration level in the Mini of 10 IPS
before the mast and other mods were made. Is this accurate? I've never
experienced more than 2.0 IPS in my Baby Belle and it got my immediate
attention.

Dear Stuart @ Kathryn,

Sorry to take so long to answer, I was out of the country on a business
trip.

Thank you for reading the KitPlanes article. You are correct in thinking
the IPS level in the article is to high. That was a typo. It is supposed
to read "1.0", not "10".

BTW my wife's comment that it had to have two seats stopped me
from buying a Mini. I've talked to a few Mini drivers who seem to be
satisfied with their ride. My experience with the magazine has indicated
there is a wide variety of helicopter owners and what they look for as good
in a ship.

Yes, we have had many happy owners, as you can see in the old KitPlanes
Completions section of the magazine.

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice comments, and best of luck.

Most sincerely,

Dennis Fetters