Old April 8th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 6, 3:24 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
But since that subject (and my opinion on it) has nothing to do with
piloting I'm not going to share it. I hope by making this posting that
can hint to others that they direct their opinions on that subject to
more
appropriate forums.

I agree. As we sit here, shivering in record cold temperatures (wind
chills near zero tonight), the thought that global warming might be a
complete crock of sh*t never once entered my mind -- nor would I
*ever* consider sharing any such silly thoughts with any of you.

We're told that the unusally cold temps lately are a result of global
warming (ice caps melting). I'm still waiting to find out how we also
caused global warming on Mars. Pretty cool how the weather man on TV
can't guess the temp tomorrow but the global warming people can
predict temps in 20 years. Maybe we need to get those guys to come up
with our forecasts.

I find it amusing when I get up at 5:00 in the morning and check the weather
which says something like:

Tonights Low: 48 F --- Present Temperatu 44F.

The boneheads can't even do simple arithmetic.