Old May 3rd 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default 150's and 172's about the only planes flying!!

On 5/3/2007 11:28:36 AM, Margy Natalie wrote:

Why ironic? We can only bring in 50 airplanes and our communications
guy put a sign up sheet at OSH last year.

Hmm, upon rereading maybe I don't understand the definition of "fly-in
spots." Does this mean that if I wanted to fly to the event that I could not
do so or does this mean something else?

I had interpreted "fly-in spots" to mean number of airplanes allowed to fly
to the airport for the event and if so, it seemed unfortunate that such a
wonderful event would be limited by that. Driving to the event would be out
of the question for me.

--
Peter