Old December 1st 03, 07:14 PM
O-ring Seals

On 1 Dec 2003 08:14:54 -0800, (Brian Cox) wrote:

Hi,
I had both Delco-Remy generators overhauled at Aero Tech of
Louisville. Mine were 24 volt, 50 amp units. I also purchased solid
state regulators to replace my old breaker contact style ones.
They've been working great since I did this a year and a half ago.
Their website is
www.aerotechlou.com. Even if yours is not listed,
you might contact them. Their work is first rate and they are very
helpful over the phone with troubleshooting. Just a happy customer.

Brian Cox

Brian,

That information will be helpful to me. I had my starters overhauled
a couple years ago by AreoElectric, but they are no longer in business
or at least not doing that any longer. I want to send my generators
out soon. They are also Delco 24 volt / 50A units. I have installed
Zeftronics solid state generator controllers with a built in
paralleling circuit. They are very smooth and work great. What type
of twin are you flying? Mine is a 310G.

Thanks,

O-ring Seals