Old May 20th 20, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I recall N2733U as a 1963 also. I soloed her on February 15, 1974. About 5 years ago I did a search through the FAA website and found the (then) current owner of 33U. I was able to contact him via email. 33U was dismantled and sitting in a barn I believe in upstate NY somewhere. He had plans to restore her. He sent me some pictures of the dismantled plane. I don't know if it got restored (I hope so). If I can find the pictures and other details info, I'll send it along.