Old December 11th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HL Falbaum[_2_]

Default Cobra Hydraulic Jack

I finally got a defective Cobra Ramp jack apart, without shaped charges!
01's advice helped a lot. My wife doesn't allow shaped charges in the
basement, either.

I have found a few potentially correctible problems inside, and wonder if
there may be a market for jacks overhauled to much higher standards. I
would visualize a core-exchange type arrangement. It would be more expensive
than a replacement but not by much, and might last a lot longer. I'd have to
find a souce for one gasket, but not a big problem.

Any serious interest out there?

If so, I would need a couple more discarded jacks both old a new model, to
buy cheaply. I have two right now, old model. Any takers?

--
Hartley Falbaum