Old May 8th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Clean up news group

wrote in message
Is there anyway to clean up this news group? We used to have some
"rockstar" helicopter guys contributing! But as of the last few years
the newsgroup has become a place for selling watches and complaining
about instrument companies.

I miss the useful information exchanged!

I've been trying to inject some stuff, but there seems to be just a few
interested in the recreational helicopter flying and maybe more interested
in the commercial variety of helo flying. I would like to find a group that
is involved in the design and development as well as the flying of personal
helicopters. If you know of any such group, I would sure like the linkage
information. I'd like to minimize the "Armchair" helicopter designers as
their ideas tend to be of the "Rectal Extraction" variety and do not have
much experience as a background.

Stu Fields