Old June 25th 12, 07:44 AM posted to us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Phil Tourney

Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012:

Sadly so...

McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...=plpp_play_all

http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted

Senator John McCain still hasn't replied to my email included via link
below:

USS Liberty Survivor (Phillip Tourney) Email to Aide about Sen McCain
‘Jerk’ Remark

http://gidusko.webs.com/temp/tourney16.htm

Additional via http://tinyurl.com/mccainussliberty

On Jun 20, 1:44*am, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
wrote:

Phil Tourney wrote:
McCain Confronted on USS Liberty Cover-up & Media Accomplices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2d0C...40D59BF5772&fe...

http://tinyurl.com/mccainconfronted

On Jun 15, 1:32 am, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:

John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day
2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

McCain calls heckler a 'jerk' after being jeered at Memorial Day event
...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Day-2012-Joh...

USS Liberty Memorial Service Renews Calls of a Government Cover-Up:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...12/06/04/uss-l....

http://tinyurl.com/USSLibertyAnniversary

Israel Attacked A US Navy Ship 45 Years Ago Killing Dozens Of Sailors
— Survivors Want To Know Why:

http://www.businessinsider.com/45-ye...srael-attacked....

Additional athttp://tinyurl.com/McCainUSSLiberty

It is political suicide for a U.S. politician to strongly criticize
Jewish Israel...even if they did intentionally kill our sailors.
;-)