Old July 2nd 04, 05:13 AM
Morgans

"Russell Kent" wrote in message
Ah, I think I see now. They've been GREY the last few years, and I

*think*
Jim has said before that he's color blind... and they are definately

*NOT*
refrigerating but perhaps Jim was being sarcastic...

Russell Kent

I'm not color blind, and I didn't remember the color, so I just took a stab
at it and said green. Green and blue are the common colors I see around
here. And you are right; sarcasm was the goal, and they are *hot* instead
of cold, on a sunny day. It just helps the aroma! g
--
Jim in NC

---