Old November 1st 04, 11:06 PM
George Hamilton

I bought a J4 when I had three hours instruction. I soloed in it and
flew many hours as a student. You will not beat the system any way
you choose to fly. Private aviation is an extravagence. Business
aviation another story. If you can write it off in the business
great, otherwise open your wallet.
I definately would not buy a relative new design aircraft. After
owning a PA28 -140 for twenty years you would be surprised how the
AD's pop up and take more of your money. Buy a Mooney or fixed gear
Piper. Then move up when you get some experience.