Old February 3rd 10, 10:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting
Sam Spade

Default Glaze Ice

Mxsmanic wrote:
Jim Logajan writes:

Just FYI, you are responding to a troll that hangs out in
rec.aviation.piloting and many other groups.

Whatever you might call me, the fact remains that I'm right.

If you disagree, try a flight through continuous icing conditions, and make me
a liar.

It depends upon the airplane, Mr. Microsloft Simulator "pilot." Some of
us are actually pilots, and some of us flew both light airplanes and big
jet airliners with hot wings and all that good stuff, which can easily
handle light to moderate continuous icing conditions.