Old April 2nd 21, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Default Spareparts for SZD gliders

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 11:18:10 AM UTC-7, Henrik Holm Kristensen wrote:
Hi

Does anyone have experience with ordering spare parts for SZD gliders?

At the moment I am looking for spare parts for our Junior and Puchacz gliders.
We have to much play on the aileron connections between the wing and fuselage.

We have ordered the parts for a couple of moths ago, but its is very difficult to get any information from the SZD Allstar company.

Do you have similar experiences ?

Or do you know if there is spare parts available other places ?

Best regards
Henrik Holm Kristensen
Aviator Gliding Club, Denmark

Try SZD Jeżòw. Their website is http://www.szdjezow.com.pl/