Old July 20th 03, 12:42 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:42:44 GMT, Mike Weller wrote:

Well, I didn't mean to scare you. But my point was that the man
wearing the button stating "SUSPECTED TERRORIST" was making a
statement, which to him, might have been witty and clever,

so when you fly commercial, you are NOT a _suspected_ terrorist? You are
not guilty unless proven not guilty? They don't confiscate your nail
clipper?

but
actually caused everyone around him to become frightened.

So you haven't really read the article. Gilmore asked the people around
him. Only the knee-jerk of captain and an old BA-bitch cared.

For all I
know, he may have been from the Middle East

you ARE right. When he is from the Middle East, he SURE MUST BE a terorist.

Don't throw gasoline on a fire, and you won't get burned.

Give up all of your freedom and rights, so you don't have to lose freedom
and any rights.

Is this the new spirit over there? I have to learn that we here also tend
to follow this damned way ...

Mike Weller

#m
--
http://www.usawatch.org/ http://www.alternet.org/

John Gilmo I was ejected from a plane for wearing
"Suspected Terrorist" button http://www.politechbot.com/p-04973.html