Old January 1st 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Autorotations

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...

Flying ol' reliable G2. Works fine for me although I'd love to see
the new eye-candy in G3 or XTR. Can't justify the $$ right now as the
new electric foamy bipe I'm building is killing my wallet. (Not to
mention Christmas and the little mini-vacation I just got back from)

I've seen and flown the G2. Maybe it was the program or just the computer
that was running it but I really wasn't that impressed. It's Ok if that's
all you've ever seen.

I think you'll find the G3 and XTR are head and shoulders better than the
G2. :-)

Fly Safe,
Steve R.