Old April 8th 04, 09:04 PM
Malcolm Teas

(Dan Thomas) wrote in message . com...
"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...

Actual failures of the display occur infrequently, but cost around $200 when they
happen, and the radio has to go back to NARCO for the repair.

172 airframe stuff: cracked horizontal stabilizer front spar...

Great stuff! Thanks folks, I'm printing this all out to take with me
Saturday. Also I found the AD listing on the FAA website, but am not
that familiar with them. It'll be a starting point at least. I do
plan to do a pre-buy with a qualified A&P if my own check of the plane
looks good.

-Malcolm Teas